Additional Undertakings from the Referrer
- The Customer Referral Programme is open to all existing or new Customers.
- The Customer who refers a prospective customer/s to the mantra4money is hereinafter referred to as
Referrer and such prospective customer/s is referred as Referrals.
- Under this Programme, customers can refer any person who wants to avail of a Personal Loan, Home
Loan, Business Loan, Loan Against Property, Credit Card, and Working Capital Loans.
- If a Referral is received with respect to an application which is already under process with
mantra4money before such referral reference has been received, such referral will not be eligible for
- If more than one Referrer recommends the same prospective customer, the first one to make the
Referral will be entitled to the Reward. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the mantra4money shall
be final and binding on the Referrer.
- There is no limit on the number of Referrals that a Referrer can make under this Programme.
- All loans are at the sole and absolute discretion of the numerous banks and credit institutions.
- Mantra4money reserves the right, at any time to modify / amend/ withdraw, wholly or in part, any of
the terms and conditions of this Programme without prior notice and without assigning any reason
thereof and the same shall be binding on the Referrer at all times.
- For making a successful referral, a Referrer is required to use the online referral form and incorporate the
details of the Referral as required in such Referral Form.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the Indian Laws. All disputes arising under this
Programme shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts.
- The Loan is required to be disbursed within three (3) months from the date of reception of the online
Referral for the Referrer to be eligible for the Reward.
- In case of successful disbursal for under construction mortgage loans, full loan amount will be
considered for Reward calculation and the Reward will be credited after disbursal of first tranche of the
Loan to the Referral/borrower. For all other Loans, mantra4money will calculate the Reward based upon
the amount of actual disbursals done.
- The Reward will be credited within three (3) months of disbursal of a Loan.
- Any tax (Service tax, income tax etc) implications arising out of or on receipt of the Reward to be borne
by the Referrer.
- On a successful disbursal of a Loan to a Referral, the Reward will be credited into his Bank account which
is attached with us. In other cases, the Referrer is required to provide the savings bank account details
for the Reward to be credited into such bank account.
- The Referrer will be responsible for the accuracy of the information provided to the Bank.
- The Referrer is required to provide the "acceptance" to the Reward and submit the required details for
the Invoice within 1 month of the Bank communicating about the successful Referral.
- Mantra4money will not process any Reward without the required Permanent Account Number details of
- All Rewards are subject to the completeness and authenticity of information provided in the Referral
Form by the Referrer.
- In the event it is found that the Referrer has violated any of these terms and conditions of the
Programme and/or engaged in any illegal or wrongful acts under applicable laws and regulations for
generating successful disbursal, then mantra4money shall be at liberty to initiate such action as it may
Terms and Conditions for the Reward
- The Referrer undertakes that he/she has obtained the consent to refer and share the Referral's contact
details under this Programme.
- The Referrer agrees and undertakes that he/she shall be solely responsible for any losses or claims that
may be occasioned by the Bank, in the event the above declaration and undertaking is found to be false
- The Referrer undertakes that he/she shall not refer any person/s who are not known to him/her.
- The Referrer understands and agrees that the mantra4money will contact the Referral under this
- This will override any Do Not Disturb (DND) registry or National Customer Preference Register (NCPR)
that the Referral may have registered for.
- By participating in this Programme, the Referrer represents that he/she is authorized and competent to
refer the Referral under this Programme.
Under the Program, upon a successful disbursal of a Loan by th e financial institution to a Referral, the Referrer will be eligible for a Reward (basis the slabs mentioned herein below).
|Loan Against Property/Home Loan
|Above 8 Crore
|Above 2 Crore up to 8 Crore
||Above 60 Lakhs
|Above 1 Crore up to 2 Crore
||Above 40 Lakhs up to 60 Lakhs
|Above 50 Lakhs up to 1 Crore
||Above 20 Lakhs
||Above 20 Lakhs up to 40 Lakhs
|10 Lakhs up to 50 Lakhs
||Above 10 Lakhs up to 20 Lakhs
||10 Lakhs up to 20 Lakhs
||Above 5 Lakhs up to 10 Lakhs
||1 Lakh up to 5 Lakhs